Market Sector: Education
Client: University of Huddersfield
Contract Value: £100K
Scope of Works: Concrete repairs, protective coating and roof repairs.
The University of Huddersfield is located in West Yorkshire, England with additional campuses in Huddersfield, Barnsley and Oldham. The Huddersfield campus is important to the university and comprises of both modern and traditional architecture.
Specialist Methods Used:
- Specialist access system installed
- Grit blasting and high pressure washing
- Combination of hand placed and flowable concrete repairs
- Removal of blow-holes / re-levelling surface of concrete
- Re-profiling of arrises
- Anti carbonatoin caoating applied
- Replacement of all mastic joint